Thursday, February 5, 2009

How to save money?

I'm not good in saving money but when come to spending, i'm NUMBER ONE!

However, i like to keep RM5 notes and surprisingly, every month I can keep at least 50 notes and sometimes I manage to keep up to 100 notes. Once I have enough, then I will keep them in my ASB.

When I was in KL few years back, the bank officer at RHB bank in Subang Jaya give me a nickname, "Ms 5 ringgit".

For those great spender like me, this is one of the most effective way to save money. Each year, I can save at least up to 1k.



Sedikit demi sedikit, lama lama jadi bukit. Jangan tak cuba.....

I have shared this method with some friends and some who have tried it comments that it does work.

1 comment:

Ms Tikot said...

Best juak collect RM 5. Kmk suka collect 50 Sen. Siap ada tabung katak besar gik ya...