Friday, November 21, 2008

A good offer from Damai Puri

Yesterday, I received a letter from Damai Puri Spa & Resort. I was offered a deluxe room + breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children + 30 minutes spa treatment+ other complimentary for only RM 258++ (roughly about RM300).


Well, it is a good treat and valid till end of December. Would plan for the stay soon (definitely my sister MBC is waiting for me to ask her to join me hehehe).


The place is nice and it is a good place for us to 'destress' and 'unwind' ourselves. I was there last October with Aeen, Boboi, MBC and Barry. So I can share some of the photos with you.



At the beach

The scenery taken from the recreation place

The poolside

Swimming pool


For those who have not been to Damai Puri, you should not miss it (macam promoter pulak). Anyway, the place is as good as Langkawi, Kota Kinabalu and Pork Dickson (some places that I've been). It is only 45 minutes drive from Kuching town. But bring your own food if you have large families since the price of food served (either room service or coffee house) is expensive. The price is like dining at manhattan fish market and secret recipe.


No comments: